I'm a PhD student at the University of Washington in the School of Computer Science & Engineering.
I work on dynamic media, end-user programming, convivial & equitable computing, visualization, learning communities, creative tools, and tangible/spatial computing.
Some smaller projects I've worked on:
- Inkbase: a programmable digital sketchbook.
- PANE: a live-programming environment built around data-visibility.
Unrelatedly – I've made a handful of mapping gadgets which are kinda fun! In descending order of usefulness:
- Strava Atlas (all your Strava activities on a single map)
- Two maps at the same scale
- Elevator (interactively-specified hypsometric tints)
- Street trees in SF
- Explanation of cylindrical equal-area projections
(My older site has some older projects.)
Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting!